2014 Houston Gala Auction Item – Click Here To Bid!
TMT Tactical Custom Glock G21
Custom Glock 21 donated by Glock and customized by TMT Tactical. This is one of a set of two, the other having been given to Marcus Luttrell as a personal gift.
• Handgun is engraved with Marcus Luttrell’s name, Flag of Texas, Navy Seal Trident, The number 43 representing President George W. Bush, Skeleton Frog Seal logo and 2 small American flags on each side of the slide.
• Handgun comes with a LaserMax’s new green light guide rod laser, Advantage Tactical Sights and a KKM Threaded Barrel for a suppressor.
• Handgun is machined with custom TX Frog press check pockets into both sides of the front slide and install aluminum silicon carbide “sharkskin” inserts.
• Comes with a dehorn the front of the trigger guard to aid in holstering and recess the rear of the trigger guard to allow for a slightly higher grip on the handgun.
• The magwell has been epoxy filled and beveled to help improve magazine changes under stressful conditions.
• Handgun has had a 1911 style grip reduction and the entire grip surface has been stippled, including two finger pads, magazine bases and underneath the trigger guard.
• Has extra cocking serrations machined on each side of the slide and new serrations machined on the top surface to aid in cocking and breaking down the handgun.
• Handgun has a been machined beveled at the front of the slide to aid holstering.
• All internal trigger components have been polished & lapped.
• The slide has been Cerakote in coyote tan and the frame has been hydro-dipped in digital camo.
Note: handgun also comes with a custom fitted case, TMT Tactical Attacoa Wallet and (3) Magazines, that have been engraved with the names of each of the (19) hero’s killed during the Operation Red Wing Mission.