NFW is honored and excited to be producing this Officially Licensed watch to benefit Lone Survivor Foundation.
This is a very special, Limited Production watch, based on our extremely popular and rugged “AutoPilot” design.
Forged from a block of surgical-grade stainless steel, the watch is powered by a precision Citizen movement, with a whopping 10-year battery life. Swiss SuperLuminova provides luminescence for viewing in darkness. The watch is 100 Meters / 330 Feet Water-Resistant, and the complete kit comes with a handmade Italian leather strap as well as a bonus rubber strap & tools to swap straps.
Get a great watch that you can be proud to wear & which has a lot of meaning behind it. Your purchase will generate a $50 contribution to Lone Survivor Foundation.
- Collection Name: AutoPilot
- Model Number: 12716
- Dial: Black with Lone Survior Foundation logo, White BGW9 Swiss SuperLuminova hour markers
- Hands: Broadsword hands with White Superluminova, Yellow Trident second hand
- Case Finish: Stealth Black
- Case Finish full description: Brushed black Ionic Plating, with bead-blasted black bezel secured by 4 black steel hex screws
- Movement: Quartz
- Movement full description: Citizen-Miyota Professional Quartz, with 10-year Battery Life
- Water Resistance: 100 Meters/330 Feet
- Case Size: 44mm
- Case Thickness: 14.8mm
- Case Material: Impact-Forged, Surgical-Grade 316L Stainless Steel
- Caseback: Screw-In, Stainless Steel
- Crown: Double-Gasket
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Crystal
- Attachment: Black, Italian leather strap with white contrast stitching and black silicon rubber strap
- Attachment Method: Hex-Head Screw bars for extra strength
- Clasp: CNC Machined, Heavy-Duty Tang Buckle
- Lug Width: 24mm
- Watch Weight: 155 grams/5.4 oz
- Other: Two hex drivers for changing straps
ABOUT LONE SURVIVOR FOUNDATION:
The Lone Survivor Foundation restores, empowers and renews hope for our wounded service members and their families through health, wellness and therapeutic support.
The Lone Survivor Foundation is a Federal 501(c)3 Non-Profit, founded in 2010 by Navy SEAL (Ret.) Marcus Luttrell.