You will have a 30–40-minute call with a LSF Counselor to discuss coping tools, strategies, & resources to help with Post-traumatic Stress, mTBI, & chronic pain symptoms. Please complete the form below and an LSF Counselor will reach out to you to schedule your check-in.
You will have a 30–40-minute call or virtual meeting with a LSF Yoga Instructor to share resources, breathing, & meditation techniques to help with Post-traumatic Stress, mTBI, & chronic pain symptoms. Complete the form below and an LSF Yoga Instructor will reach out to you to schedule your check-in.
The Mindfulness Workshop is a 1-day, 2-hour event lead by one of the LSF Yoga Instructors. This is a virtual event where you will dive deeper into the importance of mindful living, learn about stress triggers, and learn strategies to combat them. You will have time to ask questions and hear from other Veterans. If you are interested in attending a Mindfulness Workshop, please email our program team.
LSF Virtual PTSD Program
- Combat deployment is required.
- A copy of your DD214 or proof of combat service will be required to qualify.
- A diagnosis or service-connected disability through VA is NOT required
- If you are working through substance abuse, you must be in recovery for a minimum of 2 months prior to attending.
LSF Virtual PTSD Program
The LSF Virtual PTSD Program is two days long. Each day’s session begins in the morning, breaks for an hour at lunch, and ends in the late afternoon.
The program will take place online using a video conferencing platform. Each group will have approximately 8-12 veterans and is facilitated by an LSF Veteran Team Leader & other Program Team members.
Participants will experience the following:
- The “Moving Through Trauma” program which addresses your physical, mental, and emotional needs through intentional movement and positive goal setting
- Trauma-Informed Yoga, Meditation, and Breathing Techniques
- Education on Post-traumatic Stress, TBI, and Chronic Pain
- Discussions on therapeutic and holistic treatment options
- Daily check-ins with an LSF Counselor
Application Process for the LSF Virtual Program
- Complete the Eligibility Questionnaire below
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email with a link to complete your application.
- Email your DD214 or Proof of Combat Service to [email protected]
- LSF Program Team will contact you to schedule your phone intake & offer available program dates.
If you have any questions regarding our programs or the application process, email us at [email protected].
"*" indicates required fields